10 Rules to Live By
By Jasmine Cooper
1. Forgive people even if they never apologize. Forgiveness isn't about them, it's for you. Forgiveness gives you the freedom to move on.
2. Do not give up on your dreams. Failure is inevitable, but triumph is always obtainable if you work hard enough. Dreams do come true. Look at how far you have come this past year.
3. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is. Look at things for what they are, not just what you want them to be. Seek advice from wise counsel.
4. Do not run from something amazing because you are afraid that it will end in heartbreak. Be courageous and dive in. The greatest things in life happen on accident or by chance.
5. When it comes to choosing a career, stick to something that you are good at and enjoy doing. It won't feel like work if you are having a good time.
6. Run from negative people because they will bring you down. Haven't you heard the saying that, "One bad apple spoils the whole tree?"
7. Give it all you've got. You will only regret the chances that you did not take. The higher the risk the higher the reward.
8. Remind your friends and family how much you love them, often. You never know when someone needs a kind word or hug.
9. Fall in love with being alive. There is nothing more beautiful than the beauty of life itself. There will be highs and lows, but though it all there is always a reason to smile. Focus on the positive things in your life, rather than the negatives.
10. Laugh at yourself. This world would be a much better place if it were filled with more laughter. Learn to laugh at your mistakes and keep going. Don't beat yourself up about things that you cannot change.
Jas the Stylist