Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation has changed the game. It is inexpensive + keeps me from looking like an entire grease ball before lunch time. I have been using it for the past 3 days and can't stop raving about it. I hate having oily skin, so naturally I was ecstatic to try out this inexpensive product after reading a great review of it on BeautyyWoo.com. I purchase Maybelline's Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation from Target in color 330 Toffee Caramel for about $7.
I was previously using Clinique's acne solution foundation in 11 Fresh Ginger. It is great stuff, but not for someone like myself with oily skin. I always found myself blotting my t-zone area at work, but the color match is flawless. If you don't struggle with oily skin then I recommend that you try it out. Clinique's acne solution foundation was worth every penny regarding the color, coverage, and quality.
[Tweet "The best drugstore foundation for oily skin!"]
Differences between Clinique and Maybelline:
- Lighter coverage- I double layer the Fit Me on my cheeks.
- Undertone is not exactly complimentary to my skin. Like I said before Clinique provided a flawless match. Clinique also had a larger color range for brown girls.
- Holds a matte finish for the entire work day- THIS IS THE BEST PART! I will come back with an update, but honestly I did not blot my nose once while wearing the Fit Me Foundation.
- For a $20 difference, I definitely suggest the Fit Me foundation if you have oily skin! Give it a try and tell me what you think!
- I am going to purchase a darker shade of the Fit Me to mix with the color that I already have to see if that helps with the tone. I hate looking pale or washed out.
What type of foundation or bb cream are you using? I am going to start talking beauty every tuesday, so stay tuned for more. Did you read about my big chop story? Read it here. Be sure to follow me on instagram @TheJasmineDiane. I'm almost to 2k followers!